Tir Na n'Fir
The holy symbol of Ma’at, the paladin of law and justice. This broach prohibits the wearer from preforming or learning magic. It also causes injury to those who wear it an are not lawful. The benefits of wearing the broach are:
- the ability to dispell evil
- the ability to banish undead
- the wearer becomes aware of lies
- cannot be bound to holy quests
- the wearer becomes aware of the alignment of others
- the ability to purify food and water (though not create it)
- the wearer can remove fear
- the wearer is protected from magic
- and the wearer is protected from the attacks of the undead.
The symbol can slowly run down and not work as well and is recharged by killing unlawful beings.